Skip to main content

Featured

New free comic font for your project design

hy all!!! welcome to my blog this motime i want to share you the new font with fun and playfull inside this font the author give this font name " KoMIKi-the comic font" best font for any design project

New Font For Your Design (Zatari FONT)

Hallo font lovers, meet again with me, this time I will share updates from one font that I really like and of course my own work, curious ???
Wait a minute, let me explain a bit about this font.

I created this font based on my inspiration from comics and movies, so I tried to find an idea for this font, well this font itself seems funny with the character of the circle line at its end, and this font belongs to the type of comic and curly font, following its preview .





How guys ?? cool is not it ??
well for you who want to have this font is easy, just download the demo 

But for those of you who want to have full characters from this font please contact me ...

All this time post it hope you guys like it ,do not forget to comment and suggestions or criticisms!

sharing is caring

Comments

Popular Posts